viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

I love this way I'm feeling now: light like a feather... after a wonderful session of... ((☆)) HOT ACTION!!
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

They're all good. However, the 2nd photo is my favorite. Thanks for these. - Montana Cowboy

Nicolás Gibson dijo...

Thanks to you, Montana!
Unfortunately, I had to eliminate the pic by request of the photographer...
Enjoy the rest!

Anónimo dijo...

You gotta do what you gotta do, Nicolas. It was 'his'. Since it's gone now I hope he reads this: Hey, you're photo was NOT that great! - Montana Cowboy

Nicolás Gibson dijo...

No,no, Montana! It's OK!
I used the pic because I didn't know It was one of the photos (It wasn't identified). Some time ago, he explained to me the reasons why I couldn't continue using his "old" photos, identify in other way.

So, everything is Ok... he's a great and generous guy... even he sent me, not one, five of his new pics to post them here!!

I love so much his art that It's hard for me mixing his photos with some others of another kind or source... and I asked him 15 more (to complete 20!) and make a Special Edition for him...

I hope and I pray for him to send me the photos...

Have a wonderful week, my friend!

NG

Publicar un comentario

¡Bienvenido!! ¡Puedes dejar aquí tu opinión y comentarios!